Musky Shop Shield Rods/Abu Garcia Maxtoro Combo
Free 80# superline spooled on reel! Free leader also included!
MUSKY SHOP SHIELD SERIES RODS: The Musky Shop SHIELD Series of Rods encompass the perfect balance of strength and durability without adding weight. These rods use industry leading 30 and 24 ton Toray graphite and an industrial strength aramid coating which gives the rod a unique SHIELD over the blank. These rods are also perfectly tapered for each action and application meeting the demands that musky fisherman strive for! The trolling live bait rod is the technique specific rod that musky anglers across the country have been looking for. It has the durability to hold up to the harshest of conditions and the taper tailor made for fighting the fish of a lifetime when you need it most. Whether you are throwing big blades and large plastics or burning lightweight buck tails or methodical jerk baits, we have a rod that fits your needs!
Features: • 30 and 24 ton Toray Graphite Blend • Stainless Guides with Zirconia Inserts • Evolve soft touch reel seat • Full Cork Handle with extended fore grip. 9' Models Telescope! Retracted length is 7'5"
model length lure wt. (oz.)
SHIELD7H 7' 3/4-6
SHIELD8H 8' 2-6
SHIELD8XH 8' 4-12
SHIELD86H 8'6" 2-6
SHIELD86XH 8'6" 4-12
SHIELD90H 9' 2-10
SHIELD90XH 9' 4-16
Abu Garcia Maxtoro-
- 4 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection.
- Duragear™ Heavy Duty provides increased fighting power and extended gear life.
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range.
- MagTrax™ brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power.
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip.
- For all of your heavy-duty applications, the MaxToro delivers high performance features specifically engineered for casting larger baits and fighting hard pulling fish.
- A one piece graphite frame construction allows for a surprisingly compact lightweight design