Low Carb Walleye Pizza
- 8-10 Walleye Filets
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 Large Ripe Tomato
- 1 tsp of oregano, salt, parsley, garlic salt, onion powder, sugar, pepper, basil, thyme, and celery salt
- 1oz olive oil
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thoroughly rinse and dry walleye fillets (as dry as possible works best)
- Arrange walleye filets on a pizza pan or cookie sheet (oiled with olive oil) touching or even slightly overlapped to form the base of the pizza
- Mix/shake all seasonings in a sandwich bag and thoroughly sprinkle over the walleye base.
- Add thin layer of marinara sauce over fillets
- Add 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese over entire dish
- Thinly slice large tomato and layer slices evenly around dish
- Add remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle parmesan over dish
- Bake for 20-30 min until cheese begins to golden.
*depending on the size of your filets, all ingredients can be slightly increased or decreased for best outcome.